skip to main content
Keep me posted
» Residents » Pests, Food Hygiene and Pollution » Pollution » Report a Noise Problem

Report a Noise Problem

We can help with a range of noise issues which you can report online or by phone, including:

  • Domestic noise from neighbours
  • Noise from dogs
  • Noise from pubs, clubs, commercial and industrial premises

Transport Noise Pollution

We do not have any powers to deal with aircraft, road or railway noise. You can find out who to contact on the GOV.UK website.

Before Reporting a Noise Problem

  1. Read our Problems with Neighbours page for advice before reporting domestic noise issues from neighbours.
  2. Download our Noise Advice Packs. These outline what powers we have and what actions you can take yourself. 

Note: your details will not be shared with the person responsible. 

Please use our general Contact Us form to tell us about the problem online, or call us on 01323 410000.

Contact Us

The quickest and easiest way to contact us is by
Email Contact Form
Otherwise you can contact us by
Telephone Contact
01323 410000
In Person Contact
In Person: