- Monday to Thursdays: 9.00am - 10.00pm
- Fridays: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Weekends: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Our weekend opening times are subject to change, please contact the centre to confirm our closing time.
- Bank Holidays: we sometimes open on bank holidays when our facilities have been pre-booked. Please contact us in the run-up to bank holidays to check opening details.
Telephone: 01323 768614
Bookings, Prices and Memberships
Find full details and prices here of our:
- Sports Centre and Gym Memberships, including how to apply for the gym memberships online.
- Hall hire for five-a-side, badminton and table tennis. Also meeting room, lounge and community hall hire.
- Activities, fitness and 50+ classes, including timetables
- Choice of themed children's birthday parties
- Rascals school holiday playscheme: We operate holiday playschemes to provide childcare during the school holidays on weekdays from 08:30-17:30, with the whole day costing as little as £14.
If you would like to book any of the classes, activities or facilities please call us on 01323 768614 or come into the centre and we will be more than happy to help you.
Any cancellations within 48 hours of the booking will still need to be paid for unless we can re-book the court.
Walking Football Sessions
Run in partnership with Age UK East Sussex, Eastbourne Borough in the Community, and the Sussex FA.
Targeted at players aged 45+ who have either lapsed from playing, or are suffering an injury that may prevent them from participating in a normal playing environment, the game is slower paced and non contact.
The weekly sessions are being run at Shinewater Sports and Community Centre.
Getting Fit in Eastbourne
As well as fitness at our sports centres, find information about other activities in Eastbourne offered by partner and other organisations.