Location (BN20 7GD)
2km south-west of Eastbourne pier on the inland side of King Edward’s Parade.
Formerly part of the grounds surrounding All Saints Convalescent Hospital built 1867 to 1869. The buildings were redeveloped as luxury flats in 2009 with some land being set aside to create a new public park. In 2012 the park became nominated as a Queen Elizabeth II Field.
Lawns are crossed by a network of surfaced paths with several adjacent seats. Numerous young trees will provide shelter and shade when mature and there are several beds of ornamental perennials.