We offer a range of benefits to our staff including:
- A range of flexible working initiatives to help Staff balance their work and life commitments.
- Agile Working - this is the term used to describe how employees can work flexibly from any location. Individuals work in the environment that best suits their job role which may be from a Council building, in the community, from home or a combination of these. Some roles involve working at home for part or most of the employees contracted working hours. This gives flexibility to individuals, supports work/life balance, and emphasises quality and quantity of output rather than attendance in the office.
- A final-salary pension scheme.
- Annual leave - for the majority of Staff, a minimum of 25 days annual leave (including two days at Christmas), plus additional days depending on the length of service.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits over and above statutory entitlements.
- Occupational sick pay and special leave for emergency reasons and on compassionate grounds.
- Staff discount schemes including retailers, tourist attractions, and sports and leisure facilities.
- Interest-free season-ticket loans for trains.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives and counselling support.
- Annual appraisals leading to personal development plans.
- Secondment and acting-up opportunities.
To search and apply for one of our jobs visit the East Sussex Jobs Portal