skip to main content
Keep me posted
» Residents » Housing » Ask us to Reconsider a Housing Decision

Ask us to reconsider a housing decision

You can use our online form to ask for a housing decision to be reconsidered if you believe either the following is the case:

  • the decision itself is incorrect or
  • you have new information which may enhance your case.

Please be aware that you will be asked for documents to support any new information. It is always a good idea to try to be as detailed as possible.

Please note that this form does not cover decisions on discretionary housing benefit. If you want to appeal this please visit the dedicated page.

If you wish to complain about the service you received on your housing enquiry please use the complaints form.

Online Form

You will need to be registered and signed in to submit this request online (why?)

Once you have signed in, you will be returned to this page.

Related Pages