skip to main content
Keep me posted
» Residents » Housing » Find a Home » Supported Housing

Supported Housing

Supported Housing is for people who are vulnerable and need support to live independently.

Helpful websites

Some support is 'floating' meaning you can have the support wherever you live. Other support is in specialised supported housing. This could be in groups of individual flats or in a larger house where people share a kitchen, lounge and bathrooms.

See the following websites for Housing Support:

  • Homeworks - Help for people between 16 and 64

  • STEPS - Help for people aged 65 or over

  • Refuge - Domestic Violence Support

  • YMCA - Support for young people

  • Housing Schemes for older people

Types of Support Available

Examples of housing support include:

  • Refuges for women and families escaping domestic violence

  • Housing schemes for older people

  • Lifeline alarms for people with physical and mental ill health or disabilities

  • The Foyer and the YMCA for young people living away from their family for the first time

  • Housing with support for teenage mothers

  • Specialist schemes for people who have poor mental health

  • Supported housing for people with learning disabilities

  • Home Works floating support service for working age adults

Contact Us

The quickest and easiest way to contact us is by
Email Contact Form
Otherwise you can contact us by
Telephone Contact
01323 410000
In Person Contact
In Person: