skip to main content
Keep me posted
» Residents » Council Tax » Moving » Tell us about an additional property

Tell us about an additional property

Use this form to tell us you have purchased an additional domestic property in Eastbourne that you will not be living in as your main home.

If you are going to be moving into the property immediately, let us know by completing a move form.

If you create an online account you will be able to track the progress of your request online. If you already have an account please sign in now. Once you have signed in, you will be returned to this page.

If you do not wish to create an account please continue.