skip to main content
Keep me posted
» Residents » Council Tax » Discounts and Exemptions » Disabled Band Reduction

Disabled Band Reduction

We may be able to grant you a reduction on your council tax if a resident (adult or child) at the property is disabled.

You can apply using the form below.

If there is an extra room in your home with certain features essential to the disabled resident, or the use of a wheelchair is required indoors then you may qualify for relief.

The relief will be in the way of a band reduction on your council tax. This means that your property will be treated as though it was in the next lower valuation band.

An application must be made each year for us to continue to award relief.

Contact Us

The quickest and easiest way to contact us is by
Email Contact Form
Otherwise you can contact us by
Telephone Contact
01323 410000
In Person Contact
In Person: