The beach and seafront is one of Eastbourne's main attrations. Our Seafront pages have information about our seafront facilities and how we maintain the seafront.
In this section...
- Find out the costs of hiring beach huts
- View the latest tide tables
- Apply for a beach barbecue licence
- Apply for a Holywell Beach Chalet
- Find out about the maintenance of the promenades, parades and seafront lighting
From this section...
- Learn how the council maintains Eastbourne beaches
- Discover more about coastal defences and management
- Find out about sea-levels and flooding
You are at: www.eastbourne.gov.uk/seafront
Eastbourne Tourist Information Centre at Eastbourne Borough Council has its own, dedicated website at VisitEastbourne.com, see Other Websites.
VisitEastbourne.com provides further information on the beaches along our seafront. You can also find out about: