Eastbourne Housing Partnership is a sub-group of the Eastbourne Strategic Partnership. It brings together representatives from forum meetings and partnerships working in different ways on housing in Eastbourne.
Core members represent different groups:
- Eastbourne Borough Council (Councillors and Officers)
- Agencies working with homeless people (Housing Forum)
- Housing development partners (Joint Commissioning Forum)
- Social landlords (Housing Management Forum)
- Private landlords (National Federation of Residential Landlords)
- Supported housing (Supporting People team and providers' representative)
Meetings are held quarterly. You can find details of our meetings in this section and download the Terms of Reference here.