The Examination in Public of the Eastbourne Plan- Core Strategy concluded on 17 May 2012. On the advice of the Inspector, the Council is publishied a Further
Proposed Main Modification to the Core Strategy for consultion between 3 August and 14 September 2012
In order to address a remaining outstanding issue for the Core Strategy to provide flexibility for alternative employment uses at Sovereign Harbour, the Council prepared an additional evidence document on employment land supply (Submission Document: CS53: Employment Land Supply – Additional Evidence), and consulted on a further main modification to the Core Strategy. Submission document CS53(A) outlines the exact wording of the additional main modification.
During the six week period, stakeholders and the community were invited to make formal representations on the Further Proposed Main Modification based on matters of soundness, which were then passed on for consideration by the Planning Inspector.
All documentation was available to view at the following locations:
- Eastbourne Borough Council Offices (1 Grove Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4TW)
- Eastbourne Town Hall (Grove Road, Eatbourne, BN21 4UH)
- Eastbourne Central Library (Grove Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4TL)
- Hampden Park Library (12 Brodrick Close, Eastbourne, BN22 9NQ)
- Old Town Library (191 Victoria Drive, Eastbourne, BN20 8QJ)
- Langney Library (Langney Shopping Centre, 110 Kingfisher Drive, BN23 7RT)
- East Sussex County Council (County Hall, St. Anne's Crescent, Lewes, BN7 1UE)
- Pevensey Bay Library (Wallsend House, Richmond Road, Pevensey Bay, BN24 6AU)
- Polegate Library (Windsor Way, Polegate, BN26 6QF)
- Willingdon Library (Coppice Avenue, Lower Willingdon, BN20 9PN)