In April 2013 we launched Customer First - contacting the council is becoming easier than ever before:
- new Customer First contact team to answer all your queries - however you contact us
- great new app for your smartphone
- a new Neighbourhood First team based in your area to help you quickly resolve issues and improve standards
And coming in June 2013:
a more user-friendly website
opportunities to complete transactions online
track the progress of your requests and applications
What does this mean for you?
- One point of contact for a faster and more efficient service
- Quick and easy to report graffiti, litter or a missed bin
- See everything in your area plotted on a map online
- Online updates on your requests and applications
- And much more
How do I get in touch now?
If you would like to know more about the new service please complete the short form below and we will send you updates by email.
Please note: registering for an account will be available once the new website is launched in June 2013.