If you are a landlord of an HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) you can apply for or renew your HMO licence online.
It is essential to read the HMO Guidelines page first before making your application. These guidelines cover:
- What is an HMO?
- When a landlord will need an HMO licence
- HMO standards and management regulations
- The Housing, Health and Safety Rating System
Apply for or Renew an HMO Licence
- Apply for a new HMO licence
- Renew an existing HMO licence
- Vary an existing HMO licence - coming soon.
Register of Licenced HMOs
The council must maintain a public register of all premises licensed as HMOs. You can download a copy below: