Please note that from the 1st April 2017 pre-application advice requires payment. To view the fees, please see the pre-application guidance notes and fees document below.
We give advice and information on a variety of matters that you will need to consider before you make a planning application.
These may include:
- Adopted (and where necessary emerging) policies relevant to development proposals
- Planning history of the site as well as any planning constraints
- Planning obligations (S106 Agreements or future CIL payments) where applicable
- Consultation or publicity you should carry out before submitting your application, including with other statutory consultees
- Information that you will be required to submit with your application in association with the Local Validation Checklist
You can request pre-application advice using our online form.