The following types of skin piercing must be registered with us:
- cosmetic piercing
- semi permanent skin colouring
To become registered you must complete an application form, pay a fee and pass an inspection.
The applicant must ensure that the procedures, equipment and facilities used are safe, hygienic, prevent the spread of disease and comply fully with the general duty of care required by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as our byelaws.
- An application usually takes around 2 weeks and depends on how quickly you return documents to us
- It is essential to download and read the guidance notes before starting your application
- Go to our Online Application Help page if you need any guidance completing the online application form
- You can save your form at any time and return to it later from My Service Requests