The Eastbourne Strategic Partnership (ESP) brings together representatives of the public, private, voluntary and community sectors. They work together to produce and deliver a community strategy for Eastbourne that will improve the quality of life for everyone in Eastbourne.
Meeting Dates and Downloads
Date of next meetings:
2015 meeting dates:
- 29 January 2015- 4pm at the Court Room, Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne
- 26 March 2015 - 4pm at the Court Room, Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne
- 18 June 2015 - 4pm at the Conference Room, Eastbourne Fire & Rescue Service HQ, Upperton Road, Eastbourne
- 10 September 2015 - 4pm at the Court Room, Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne
- 12 November 2015 - 4pm at the Court Room, Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne
Download the meetings' agendas and minutes
Ask a Question
Please contact us if you have any queries or would like to ask a question at an ESP meeting.
Working Towards A Better Future
It is an opportunity for everyone to plan for the future of Eastbourne and to focus their efforts on what is important to people who live, work and visit the town. Most importantly, to make a positive change.
By working together on shared objectives, the partnership will achieve greater impact and success than each organisation would achieve working in isolation.
The core members of the ESP are:
East Sussex Strategic Partnership
Local Strategic Partnerships in East Sussex can be found in Eastbourne, Hastings, Rother, Wealden and Lewes. They also meet regularly as the East Sussex Strategic Partnership to share information and identify common across County themes. Visit the website for more details.