In April 2015, Eastbourne Homes’ contract expires and the council has been looking at how we provide housing management services in the future.
If you are an Eastbourne Homes resident we would like you to tell us if you support:
- keeping Eastbourne Homes but working more closely with the council – which we have called ‘Eastbourne Homes in Partnership’, or
- if housing management services should return to the council – which we have called ‘Management by the Council’.
Download our booklet below which gives you all the information you need to consider the different options:
How Can I Have My Say?
You can do this confidentially by completing the questions and telling us your views online.
Alternatively you can:
- write to us at: 1 Grove Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4TW
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on our dedicated telephone number available during the consultation: 01323 415973.
The closing date for the consultation is Sunday 15th June 2014.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
As part of the introduction of Housing Futures (how council housing is managed in the future) the council is undertaking an equality assessment on how this work will impact on protected groups covered by the Equality Act 2010.
If you are interested in receiving more information about this, or you wish to take part in the assessment directly please let us know by contacting Angela Bates on the above telephone number.